FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By yinepu
I got mine (divisions from the mother plant) from http://connerscarnivores.com/
I highly recommend them for not only having excellent plants but also amazing customer service.

I've never dealt with carnivorousplantnursery.. so I can't say anything about them from personal experience.
By yinepu
IXXIAN wrote:also looking for a fused tooth
I'm pretty sure he sells them as well.. just drop him an email and ask if he has any available.. chances are he might have some just coming out of dormancy that he would be willing to part with.
By Matt
Steve and I were planning on putting lots of nice B52s and a few Fused Tooth in stock this weekend. Now we're talking about waiting one more week because Steve recently found spider mites on a few of his plants:
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/bug-i ... tml#p92085

We'll have them in stock very soon, probably one week from today.
By yinepu
Matt wrote: We'll have them in stock very soon, probably one week from today.
Cool.. I didn't think yours were going to be available until April or May.
By Matt
yinepu wrote:Cool.. I didn't think yours were going to be available until April or May.
Nope. They would have been available today or tomorrow, but Steve wants to wait until he's sure that he's killed all of the spider mites and that he's not shipping out plants with pests.

If you look at the store, you'll see that we're adding quite a few new clones to the list as well. Most of those (all the new ones -- I think) will be available next week sometime.
By Matt
IXXIAN wrote:please reserve one for me, they go so fast.
They usually do go quite quickly. Sorry, but we don't take reservations on plants, but this year we have many more than we did last year.
IXXIAN wrote:How many will be available approximately?
Both Steve and I have quite a few B52s of various sizes.
By yinepu
Matt wrote: If you look at the store, you'll see that we're adding quite a few new clones to the list as well. Most of those (all the new ones -- I think) will be available next week sometime.
*sighs*... I'm gonna end up being bad.. I just know I am.... :lol:
By dantt99
Matt wrote:We'll have them in stock very soon, probably one week from today.
Awesome. Do you know if you will have any Big Mouths or Red Piranhas at the same time so I can order all at once?
By David F
I would love to buy a named and good cultivar, unfotunetly, my parents are probably spent, at the arrival of 40 VFT babies :(
By DTDream18
The only place I can find is http://www.carnivorousplantnursery.com and they seem a little pricey. Does anyone know how reputable they are and how are the quality of their plants?
If you want tiny B52's at an exorbitantly high price order them from Carnivorous Plant Nursery. I just bought 2 from Conner's Carnivores and the were large healthy plants. I also ordered 3 medium sized B52's from Carnivorous Plant Nursery and they were tiny. I'll never order from them again. You should E-mail David Conner and ask if he has any for sale. That's what I did and he E-mailed back saying he did. ( Even though the website said none were in stock ) Give it a try.
By manzano167
DTDream18 wrote:If you want tiny B52's at an exorbitantly high price order them from Carnivorous Plant Nursery. I just bought 2 from Conner's Carnivores and the were large healthy plants. I also ordered 3 medium sized B52's from Carnivorous Plant Nursery and they were tiny. I'll never order from them again. You should E-mail David Conner and ask if he has any for sale. That's what I did and he E-mailed back saying he did. ( Even though the website said none were in stock ) Give it a try.
Did conners plant cost like $27?
Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

worm in substrate?

Found this in with my seedlings.. is it a worm?

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!