FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Ishaha
Hey I am interested, I think. I don't how this works. My parents might let me do this, I was looking at the red vft and some dews!! I'll get back after school. Let me know what is happening!
By SEWinans
Jonathan_ wrote:Are you guys doing BCP or Cedrics?
Bcp

Cedric's has a dionaea I want so badly but we would have to apply for our own import papers and that's an additional $80 on top of shipping and the phytosanitary paperwork.
By SEWinans
Ishaha wrote:Hey I am interested, I think. I don't how this works. My parents might let me do this, I was looking at the red vft and some dews!! I'll get back after school. Let me know what is happening!
We split any shipping/phytosanitary paperwork costs evenly amongst everyone who orders. You pay a percentage of taxes/PayPal fees based on how much you spend. Also you'll have to pay me shipping when the plants arrive.
By evenwind
I PM'ed the folks who posted on this thread but haven't logged on lately. Hopefully, nobody who wants in will be left out.
evenwind liked this
By evenwind
w03 wrote:How are the bonus plants going to work?
I guess we have to treat bonuses individually - you're entitled to 15% of the price of your portion of the order. You probably have to add the bonus stuff to the info you send SEWinans, so she can check if it's available.

And, as far as I'm concerned, any extra bonus credits should go to SEWinans, for all the work she's doing.

Unless somebody has a different idea?
By Ishaha
Hmmm, So I pay you full shipping? And do bcp ship to America? Also if I spend 35€ I would only have to pay some of it?
By evenwind
As I understand it, we split all the costs of getting the shipment from the Czech Republic to SEWinans' house. Each of us is then responsible for the individual costs of getting the plants from SEWinans to us.

(BTW, SEWinans: where are you located?
By Eric Millikin
Hey, I just saw this is moving along. Awesome! Thanks for getting this rolling, Sarah! I just sent you an email.

evenwind wrote:I PM'ed the folks who posted on this thread but haven't logged on lately. Hopefully, nobody who wants in will be left out.
For what it's worth, I don't think I got a PM about this, so maybe some other PMs didn't make it through either? (If some people who said they were interested never get back, it might be worth trying to contact them again.)
By evenwind
Eric Millikin wrote: For what it's worth, I don't think I got a PM about this, so maybe some other PMs didn't make it through either? (If some people who said they were interested never get back, it might be worth trying to contact them again.)
That's on me. I checked the forum "Last visited" dates of 10 people on this thread. There were 3 that hadn't logged on during the time that this started rolling (6/17 & 6/18). Those three (Nancy, jwalker and Goodkoalie) were the only ones I PM'ed. I didn't want anybody to lose out because they hadn't checked the thread for a couple of days but I also didn't want to nag the people who were recently on the forum. I guess I should have PM'ed everybody.
evenwind liked this
The Sphagnum Yacht

We all love cotton...blue jeans, t-shirts, underwe[…]

1 year old cape!

My cape is being evil. It died back when I did I r[…]

I counted 21 in this one. Both are flavas that I g[…]

A few weeks back most of my VFTs suddenly put out […]

Counting to infinity.

SASE mailed thank you

Looking for a Cephalotus

A guy in a plant club I'm in said he had some Nepe[…]

AI Generated Nepenthes

Hey look, it's those oddly neon bonsai seeds for s[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!