FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By BrunoL
charlie wrote:How are your macrophylla's doing??
The macrophylla is doing really well! I sold the other one so I could get more money for this order. It has grown 3 new leaves in the time it has been here (3 months) and each leaf is larger than the next! I haven't even given it coffee or MaxSea and it already has leaf jumps. I'll post update pictures in the Nepenthes section of this forum.

Just as a reminder to those who are joining the order, the plant lists are due on or before Sunday, August 23rd. If anybody else wants to join this order, please feel free to pm me.
By iamjacksplants
BrunoL wrote:Just as a reminder to those who are joining the order, the plant lists are due on or before Sunday, August 23rd. If anybody else wants to join this order, please feel free to pm me.
Pm'ed you. Spelled Witsuba wrong, but pm'ed you. Haha

Cheers,
-@.
By BrunoL
REMINDER: The deadline for anybody else to join this order is tomorrow. I will not accept anybody else into the order after tomorrow. (unless you are ordering 100 eur of plants or more, then I can make an exception :lol: )
By BrunoL
The deadline for anybody else joining the order is TODAY! I don't mind if you are only buying a 5 euro Nepenthes rafflesiana, just join cause the shipping cost is real low now! ;) Pm me and I will send you the details. When you Pm me, make sure to give me a list of the plants you want because I'm making an estimated total for everybody participating on Monday.
By BrunoL
The shipping cost now is $5.70. It rose by $0.70 because the value of the euro increased a bit.
By BrunoL
LAST CALL!!
By BrunoL
Yes, Sarah I did recieve your pm. If anybody else is wondering, here is a list of the people that pmed me and have confirmed that they are joining.
SEWinans
Gibbon
Charlie
Chevyguy8893
Cbennett4041
Greasy
Jds197

Earlgrey, send me your list tonight if you can.
By BrunoL
Nice job everybody! The group order has reached a total of 8 people including me so that's 9 people! The total sum of all of our plants has reached over 800 euros!
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!