FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Lukebart02
Shadowtski wrote:Order fulfilled.
Return envelope going out in today's mail.

Good growing,
Mike
Thanks so much for everything! Just have to wait on the seeds to arrive! This will really help boost my collection as I only have 3 carnivorous plants . 2 being the same species. I’m looking forward to expanding more of my collection but I just don’t have much money as I am young.
By Shadowtski
Thanks so much for everything! Just have to wait on the seeds to arrive! This will really help boost my collection as I only have 3 carnivorous plants . 2 being the same species. I’m looking forward to expanding more of my collection but I just don’t have much money as I am young.
That's the reason the seed bank was started.
98 cents (or whatever 2 stamps cost) for a new species is pretty reasonable pricing.
Even a young person or a starving artist should be able to cobble that much together.

Here is a money saving hint:
If you request one species at the end of a month, say January 30th, you can request another species the next month, like February 1st.
You send one SASE with both order numbers on it and remind the seed bank manager what you're doing.
This way you get two new species for the price of those two stamps.

Good growing,
Mike
By Lukebart02
Shadowtski wrote:
That's the reason the seed bank was started.
98 cents (or whatever 2 stamps cost) for a new species is pretty reasonable pricing.
Even a young person or a starving artist should be able to cobble that much together.

Here is a money saving hint:
If you request one species at the end of a month, say January 30th, you can request another species the next month, like February 1st.
You send one SASE with both order numbers on it and remind the seed bank manager what you're doing.
This way you get two new species for the price of those two stamps.

Good growing,
Mike
That is a very good tip! Also that’s why I’m happy to be expanding my collection! I honestly love the system and I will really try to give back! I heard that some sundew produce lots of seeds that grow like weeds!
Again, thanks for everything.
Luke
Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!