Dionaea Seedlings ex vitro
I put seed that I acquired from Steve Doonan of flytrapranch.com in vitro on March 9th. I had written a couple of blog entries updating their growth:Dionaea Seedlings in vitro Dionaea Seedlings in vitro - Update #1 Well, two weeks and two days ago on August 6th, I took some of them out of their safe little jars and brought them into the world. You can see a thread I started with photos here:Dionaea seedlings forum post I thought that I would provide a little update on their status now that they've been ex vitro for two weeks. They're doing great! They look a little dried out, but I'm guessing that this is normal for plants coming out of 100% humidity into 40% humidity. I kept them wrapped under plastic wrap for 2 weeks to artificially raise the ambient humidity for them and the last two days they've been on their own with whatever humidity level is in the house, which is around 40% right now. A shot of most of them in their tray: And now for some closeups of some of them: And now some shots of the most promising looking one. It appears to be a red sawtooth plant: Thanks for looking!