FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By PitBulMom
As a new member of the forum, I am sending belated Prayers of comfort to the family of Jerry and Joann.
I am 62 and live in an area that is not really the safest area. I carry a 9mm pistol on me when I leave the house, even to just check the mail!
Blackfeather666 liked this
By cmendoza
I’m posting this because someone mentioned that they hope Jerry’s family stumbles upon these threads. Well, I’m Jerry’s granddaughter and I just stumbled upon this thread and it made me really happy to read all the sweet words about my papa. Sometimes when I’m missing him, I’ll read through his plant posts or watch his youtube videos just to hear his voice again. I was googling him to see if I could find out where some of his plants ended up and I found this thread.

I hope his plants are thriving and making someone happy 😊
Sundews69, optique, Shadowtski and 12 others liked this
By slicric78
Hey. I am sorry for you loss. The way your sweet grandparents passed must have left some unresolved anger and frustration. Knowing how much they were loved and appreciated helps to override those moments of anger. I hope and pray you continue to find positive impacts that eventually overrule the justified sense of loss. Keep looking and let your pursuit be your continued focus.
Carnies, DUB-C liked this

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Drosera germination time

I got the burmannii seeds a bit before you did, […]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Update: I backed off on the watering frequency and[…]

Counting to infinity.

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!