FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By meizzwang
Thanks for checking! I should have the tattnall Co, GA purpureas available end of this fall, working on propagating them this year. The last batch completely sold out.
By meizzwang
Update: all of the tattnall Co, GA purp. venosas are sold out for this year. However, I have countless new clones of species with location data available, but they're not worth updating on the list because they're in low supply and they typically sell out the second they're listed. Feel free to email me if you're looking for a particular species or variety not listed.
-Mike Wang
By KategoricalKarnivore
Hey Mike just wanted to say the tattnall CO purps you sent me are doing great. One has a flower going up right now. Can't wait to see it bloom. Thanks for the great plants and great service.
By Fishman
First time buyer today. S. minor var. okefenokeensis Charlton Co, GA and
S. alata A58, White's crossing, Stone Co, MS.

I must say, the response time was great. In less than a couple hours time, i asked a million ridiculous questions, and all were answered with precision and professionalism. This made plant shopping fun for me. If you havent ordered from him before, i suggest doing so just for the pleasant experience. Havent received them yet as I just ordered them today, but I am really really excited! Will post again soon on plant status :) Thanks Mike, I am looking forward to them!
By Jonathan_
meizzwang wrote:I have quite a few reputable contacts who sell seeds. feel free to email me and I'll send you their info!
-Mike
PMed!
By meizzwang
List updated with new items, check out the first page of this post! Also, the famous Tattnall Co, GA purpurea venosas are available again! Here's a pic of the mother plants, only the best looking individuals were propagated!

By KategoricalKarnivore
I love the Tattnall Co. purps I got from Mike. Here is one of them. Thanks Mike.
Attachments:
6F25DF09-1ADC-4D5B-A075-D1B0998490F2.jpeg
6F25DF09-1ADC-4D5B-A075-D1B0998490F2.jpeg (766.61 KiB) Viewed 5609 times
By riveraXVX
KategoricalKarnivore wrote:I love the Tattnall Co. purps I got from Mike. Here is one of them. Thanks Mike.
that is a beauty I remember last time they were posted up I wanted one not my time this time though, dangit life!
By Secretariat73
Just wanted to reiterate what everyone else here has already said. Mike 's sarracenias are incredible, and he is one of the most pleasant and generous vendors out there. Healthy plants with good roots. I'm a repeat buyer, and I'll be back for more. :)

Here is one of the plants I received from him...
Attachments:
S. rosea (Mobile Co., GA Clone E in winter color)
S. rosea (Mobile Co., GA Clone E in winter color)
IMG_9317.JPG (994.23 KiB) Viewed 5498 times
Secretariat73 liked this
By killerplants4realz
Secretariat73 wrote:Just wanted to reiterate what everyone else here has already said. Mike 's sarracenias are incredible, and he is one of the most pleasant and generous vendors out there. Healthy plants with good roots. I'm a repeat buyer, and I'll be back for more. :)

Here is one of the plants I received from him...
Very nice color and form!!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Hi Andy If you are talking about the brown marks […]

Not what you would expect...

Is it the growth inside the condiment cup. ( I cal[…]

Unknown Sarr from CalCarn

Could be a Flava, probably hybrid. Maybe has some […]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Same, my local nursery gets a lot of them. Do you […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 days […]

I think my plant is dying!!!

But my plant I bought from the same place doesn't […]

Soil looks quite dry to me.

Yescom Altrnatives

always found this listing weird because it h[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!