FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By sbrooks
Shadowtski wrote:
sbrooks wrote:Then get one. They're like 5 to $10.
But if he asks for one in the seedbank forum, he can get it for an SASE.

Good growing,
Mike
Forgive my ignorance. I've always had a knack for putting my foot in my mouth. :oops: :oops:
By Shadowtski
sbrooks wrote:
Shadowtski wrote:

Good growing,
Mike
Forgive my ignorance. I've always had a knack for putting my foot in my mouth. :oops: :oops:
No problem, simple misunderstanding.
Good growing,
Mike
By saltyop
hello, just wanted to pop in and ask if the rules are still in effect. I've read up and it says that Dionaea muscipula are inv class 2, requiring 25 posts and a active 3 month membership. Not trying to crash a party, just wondering if I'm missing something. thank you
By Shadowtski
saltyop wrote:hello, just wanted to pop in and ask if the rules are still in effect. I've read up and it says that Dionaea muscipula are inv class 2, requiring 25 posts and a active 3 month membership. Not trying to crash a party, just wondering if I'm missing something. thank you
The member requesting the seed has been a member for over years. Perhaps I ignored the post number requirement, hoping that getting him the seeds would lead to a more active member.

That rule was made to keep new people from joining, getting seed and disappearing. The goal is using the seedbank to create a sense of community. Today I get seeds from the community, next year I give seeds back to the community.

I try to get the most seeds to the most members. That's the purpose of the seedbank. I may change a rule or ignore a rule if I think it's for the betterment of the Seedbank or the forum.

If there is a problem, let Matt know about it. He's the ultimate authority having jurisdiction here.

Good growing,
Mike
By saltyop
thank you for your sensible reply. just wanted to make sure I understood, like i said, not trying to crash the party . I'm looking forward to receiving/donating some of my own in the future so I wanted to have no misunderstandings, good growing to you too shadowtski
By Stevie007again
Shadowtski wrote:

Good growing,
Mike
Thanks but seems my account lapsed as had not been on or contributing in such a long time , but maybe in the future I will be on more as back into the plants again, thanks anyway.
Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

I use a Govee and I love it. It connects via app o[…]

I put this venus flytrap in a different type of so[…]

Advice On Using Pool

Agreed. Simply setting all your plants in them as-[…]

Is my Leigh Wilkerson sick?

Cool. Thank you.

The only suggestion I have is to watch the new gro[…]

What’s happening

Im not sure how strong the grow lights are but t[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!