FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Orit
Hello,

I would like to ask for some drosera capensis "red" seed.

I am ready to mail the drosera capensis typical seed we discussed; please let me know if I can include the donated seed in the same envelope as the SASE. If that causes any sort of headache, I am happy to mail them separately.

Many, many thanks!

Orit
By Shadowtski
Order received.
Your order number is 0098.
I will PM you shortly with a mailing address for your SASE.
Thank you.

No problem with sending your donation in the same envelope.

Good growing,
Mike
Shadowtski liked this
By Orit
Donation and SASE getting dropped off in the mail in 5 minutes. Thank you again! I'm really excited to grow some cape sundews typical, alba, and red side by side! :D
Orit liked this
By Orit
the seed arrived today. never been so excited to see my own handwriting (on the envelope). thanks, Mike, and thanks to whoever donated the seed! the plant is always out of stock wherever i look. i get to plant d capensis red from the seedbank and dionaea from the flytrap store tomorrow! :D
Orit liked this
By Shadowtski
Orit wrote:the seed arrived today. never been so excited to see my own handwriting (on the envelope). thanks, Mike, and thanks to whoever donated the seed! the plant is always out of stock wherever i look. i get to plant d capensis red from the seedbank and dionaea from the flytrap store tomorrow! :D
I still get that same feeling when an SASE I sent out comes back with its payload of seed!
It also gives you a sense of community, someone out there is sharing, not trying to make a buck. (Although to be honest, there is nothing wrong with selling plants and seeds, I just choose not to.)

That's one of the reasons I started our FlyTrapCare Community Seedbank, to build a stronger community.

Good growing,
Mike
By Fly Trap Hunter
Shadowtski wrote:
Orit wrote:the seed arrived today. never been so excited to see my own handwriting (on the envelope). thanks, Mike, and thanks to whoever donated the seed! the plant is always out of stock wherever i look. i get to plant d capensis red from the seedbank and dionaea from the flytrap store tomorrow! :D
I still get that same feeling when an SASE I sent out comes back with its payload of seed!
It also gives you a sense of community, someone out there is sharing, not trying to make a buck. (Although to be honest, there is nothing wrong with selling plants and seeds, I just choose not to.)

That's one of the reasons I started our FlyTrapCare Community Seedbank, to build a stronger community.

Good growing,
Mike

I got my Drosera seeds today from the fts seed bank. :lol: We can all grow together as a community :lol:
Fly Trap Hunter liked this

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!