FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss or post photos or images of drawings, paintings, sculptures or other art.

Moderator: Matt

By Greenthumbs Garden
Another one done for the Nepenthes Botanical Art serise, an Ampullaria Red Speckle trio up next :D

Last edited by Greenthumbs Garden on Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Greenthumbs Garden
HeliamphoraWalnut wrote:Are you an art student?
well i enjoyed art at school and after i went to art collage to study but didn't like it, so i left and moved back to Spain and got a job as a apprentice mural painter and effects artist. Collage wasn't what i was expecting it to be, i thought i would be their everyday painting and drawing but it wasn't like that, lots of the other students were their just to mess around and get the student help payments and the teachers were uninspiring, like they were just their to press us into a mold, they had no real passion. :roll:
Greenthumbs Garden liked this
By Greenthumbs Garden
@twitterglitter, sorry never saw this, lol. was just repairing some broken links on old posts. They take on avarage around 2-4 days depending on the size. this one was about 2 days to get it finished.
By Greenthumbs Garden
thanks :D I really want to get back into doing more botanical illustrations and do as many nepenthes that can... just so busy working on my other projects that i can't get to it. Sometimes we just got to focus on what's bringing in the Bacon... or as Matt would say.. bring in the Soy bean. :lol:
My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Counting to infinity.

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!