FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By VFT Lover
I do... 100%.. What about you? Do you know Any storyes about that or maybe something you've experienced yourself? :?:
By Sakaaaaa
Yes. But I'm not that scared and dont believe the "local" stories in my area. It's annoying because everytime I walk home from another place people ask me "woah are you brave enough to go past that big durian tree by your self?"
By Salute flytraps234
I do believe in ghost but never encountered one, Granbury ' the town I live in is rumored to be haunted but only in the old part of town that was built in 1887 , the town has ghost tours, and old buildings that are rumored to be haunted. So yeah but I would stay a night in that haunted hotel with out problem, and the ghost tour I personally would go there just to see if I encounter a ghost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By VFT Lover
oh that's cool.. Yeah l would probably not spend a night in haunted places hehe.. Maybe this is not a "GHOST" story but anyway... in our town, there was an old woman living in the house alone.. She was very kind and cheerful. My grandma and her were very, very good friends almost entire life. But one day, my grandma told us what happened. When she was sleeping, that woman came to her in her dream and gently stroke her cheeks, smiled and left. And She felt that as if she was awake and everything was happening in real life. She told us about that dream, and she knew something was wrong. Few hours later that day, phone rang and son of that woman told us she died. She visited my grandma in her dreams to say goodbye.
By Sakaaaaa
Heres my encounter, but it isnt a normal ghost... I call it the phantom gecko.

One night I was about to sleep when I spot a large gecko over my bed. I wanted to get rid of it. It went behind my desk. It took a while to get it out onto the wall. Me and my dad then trapped it inside a shoebox, we made sure it didnt get out. We took it outside. BUT, when we opened the box, there was nothing inside. The gecko just dissappeared.
By Salute flytraps234
Or it escaped, gekos are pretty fast, here is my encounter in my town I was in the old jail house it is almost 200 years old, I was in the jail cell all of a sudden I felt something like my skin is crawling and felt paranoid for no apparent reason, when I got out of that room I felt like myself again, I think there was something in the cell that I can't see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Wikiwakawakawee
I do, when I used to live in Maricopa, AZ, we lived behind an indian reservation (Literally jumping over the backyard wall, you would be in the fields of the indian reservation. Many creepy things happened in the few houses we lived in around there. I could give you more details if you want :?
By VFT Lover
really? in house that you lived in? that's creepy

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!