FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Moderator: Matt

By MrSleeves
I just purchased a greenhouse and I'm looking for some kind of remote sensor that I can monitor temp and humidity from my cell phone while at work. I already have a temp and RH monitor that has a remote so I can monitor from in my house but keeping track while at work is more important. Any ideas?
By cjpflaumer
I suggest www.acurite.com and get a system with the wireless Internet bridge. The systems usually let you pair more than one sensor too, so you can have outside readings and greenhouse readings all on your phone.

The system you're currently using probably won't be compatible and you'll need to get a whole new one to have it use wifi and see it on your phone. Only other thing I can think of is put an IP camera facing your monitor in the house that you're currently using. That would be a good option if you already have an IP cam.

Another site with good information is www.wunderground.com they have a list of systems that will do exactly what you're looking more. Most are in the ridiculous price range but there are at least a few affordable options.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!