FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss any carnivorous plant that doesn't fit in the above categories here or general chat about carnivorous plants

Moderator: Matt

By boarderlib
Just a quick update. Still nothing out of the unstratisfied pot, except moss spores. Since my lights run on an astronomical timer I'm hoping with the lengthening days I'll start seeing some progress from that pot.

On a happy note out of five that germinated in the stratified pot, there are still five seedlings. Two showing very vigorous growth, two kind of just taking their time but still growing, and one...well I'm not expecting it to make it but who knows. Here's a pic of the most vigorous seedling with a dime to show scale.

http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/board ... 30434.html
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/board ... 31990.html
By Mawy_Plants
I know it's an old post... Don't shoot me! Or gut me and hang me to dry like the birds in your garden! Although, that attracts flies! Nom nom.

Anywayyy, I just sowed my first batch of Ceph seeds today.
4/10 non-strat outside container
6/10 cold strat fridge container

They're fesh so it'll be interesting to see what plays out I'll make my own thread once things pop up!

SOOOO my whole point of jumping in was to ask if you ever got any progress on those non-strat and how they're all doing now over a year later. Who doesn't love progress pics?!

Mary

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Brushes For Pollination

I just use Q - tips and they work pretty well for […]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

(Canada) Y's Exotics Group Order

Hosting this on the CPSC Forums (although you don'[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!