FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Bhart90
Boy, I looked all over for this post, but couldn't find it, so I had to do the obnoxious thing and make a thread?

I don't remember if there was a secret to do it?
Or is it still not available yet.

Only way I can send multiple pictures is making a thread myself and just spamming them. In a private message, I literally have to make a new pvt message to send an individual pic each time.
By Grey
I'm not sure that it's available yet, or if it will be in future (can't remember what Matt said about it). One possible way around it would be to upload the photos to a picture hosting site and then embed them into the message using [IMG ] tags.
By Bhart90
Grey wrote:I'm not sure that it's available yet, or if it will be in future (can't remember what Matt said about it). One possible way around it would be to upload the photos to a picture hosting site and then embed them into the message using [IMG ] tags.

Yea I read that searching in the forum, just would like to rather not go through another site, you know.
Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!