FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss all micropropagation related topics here.

Moderator: Matt

By Adiwena19
Hello,
I have some nepenthes in TC and I want to trade. Where to find someone for trade in vitro?
Currently I have:
N. ramos
N. eustachya
N. Veitchi x Adriani
N. Ventricosa Black Peristome
N. reinward x maxima
N. Maxima

I need D. Petiolaris and other nepe
Thanks
Last edited by Adiwena19 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By nimbulan
This forum does have separate trade boards for several regions. You also might want to be more specific about what you have and what you're looking for.
By Doomsday
Adiwena19 wrote:Hello,
I have some nepenthes in TC and I want to trade. Where to find someone for trade in vitro?

Thanks
Depending on the species, I'd be up for a sterile culture trade in the next few months. I just need some time for my cultures to grow enough to divide them. I'm mostly interested in cultures without PPM in the media, but I'll consider those, too.
By Adiwena19
nimbulan wrote:This forum does have separate trade boards for several regions. You also might want to be more specific about what you have and what you're looking for.
Oke,, I will post there.
By Adiwena19
Doomsday wrote: Depending on the species, I'd be up for a sterile culture trade in the next few months. I just need some time for my cultures to grow enough to divide them. I'm mostly interested in cultures without PPM in the media, but I'll consider those, too.
What's wrong with PPM Mate??
By Doomsday
Adiwena19 wrote:
Doomsday wrote: Depending on the species, I'd be up for a sterile culture trade in the next few months. I just need some time for my cultures to grow enough to divide them. I'm mostly interested in cultures without PPM in the media, but I'll consider those, too.
What's wrong with PPM Mate??
Nothing is wrong with it, but I don't trust cultures initiated on PPM containing media to be 100% sterile, due to the fact that it often hides contamination for months, or until you replate onto media that's PPM-free. I prefer to avoid working with potentially contaminated cultures in my flow hood, but if the species is rare enough, I'd be willing to work around that to get them plated into PPM-free media.
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!