FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By Tarzanus
I have bought cheap Nepenthes seeds from ebay and Aliexpress and they were fake. Got my money back when I disputed. Sadly, no one checks the seeds, especially with Nepenthes, they are always completely different shape and size.

Now, I'm asking for seed photos before I buy and I rarely receive an answer. I was thinking about buying seeds from all of them, and then open a dispute, but I don't think that would make any difference.

Rant over. :)

Well, if there's someone from Europe that has any kind of Nepenthes seeds, I'd really love to try growing them from seeds. If someone has too many or won't be able to start growing them before they are fresh, I'd love to sow them. I will eventually purchase them from an online carnivore plant store if no one has them, I'm just waiting for the weather to get a bit warmer so I can purchase live plants as well. :)

PS: sadly I only have Drosera capensis seeds to trade at the moment. Typical and Alba. If you need those, I'll gladly send them over. I should also have D. spatulata and D. spatulata Fraser island by summer :)
By trinhkhtn
Hi!
I have nepenthes fresh seeds. I come from VietNam. So, i have nepenthes seeds spieces of vietnam such as kampotiana, smilesii, thoreli. The prices is 15$ for 150 seeds. If you are interest please contact with me for more information. this is my email lvtrinhkhtn@gmail.com or facebook address https://www.facebook.com/huyquang.khtn
By Tarzanus
I think I would rather find someone closer to Europe. You offer a lot of seeds, I actually don't need that many if they will germinate. I would also prefer Nepenthes plants that can grow in a bit less humidity. I don't think I'll be able to supply it with more than 60% RH. A bit easier in the summer though..

Thank you for your offer :)
By Tarzanus
I think the seeds are already 3 months old. When you consider the shipping time also takes up to a month, there's a really low chance we'd get any seedlings in the end. I gave up. :)

I think no one has fresh seeds of plants inside from Europe so I'll just wait a month or two and buy some from official shop somewhere.
By roelez
Im from Indonesia , just let me know what you lookin for and lets see what i can get for you:)
Reach at roelez.me@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By trinhkhtn
Sorry for late response. if you still interest my seeds, please send my email. because i rarely go in this forum.
My seeds stored in the fridge, it still germinate. many thank.
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!