FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By hayproz13579
I have many drosera burmanni's seeds thad i harvested about 3 month ago and i kept them all in the refrigerator. Are those seeds are still viable? If it still viable can anybody of you teach me how to make an international give away?
By Shadowtski
I have many drosera burmanni's seeds thad i harvested about 3 month ago and i kept them all in the refrigerator. Are those seeds are still viable?
I have successfully germinated Drosera burmannii seeds stored in a refrigerator for 17 years. Your seeds should be fine.

If it still viable can anybody of you teach me how to make an international give away?
Make a new posting announcing your giveaway in the Board index...Sales, Trades & Wants...Seed Bank Forum.

It's your giveaway, you get to make the rules, who is eligible, national or international, etc. Post an entry deadline. Post how the prize/(s) will be distributed and who pays for postage.

Here's where it gets tricky.
You live in Malaysia, correct?
You have to verify if it's legal for you to ship seeds internationally, every country has different laws.
You can call for winners to send you an SASE or you can mail the seeds and use Paypal to collect postage/envelope costs.
If you choose SASE, winners will need to find a Malaysian postage stamp or a Global Forever Stamp for the return envelope.

Good luck with your giveaway.
I always enjoy seeing members give back or pay forward the community.

Good growing,
Mike
Shadowtski liked this
By DeadlyCarnivore
Shadowtski wrote:I have many drosera burmanni's seeds thad i harvested about 3 month ago and i kept them all in the refrigerator. Are those seeds are still viable?
I have successfully germinated Drosera burmannii seeds stored in a refrigerator for 17 years. Your seeds should be fine.

If it still viable can anybody of you teach me how to make an international give away?
Make a new posting announcing your giveaway in the Board index...Sales, Trades & Wants...Seed Bank Forum.

It's your giveaway, you get to make the rules, who is eligible, national or international, etc. Post an entry deadline. Post how the prize/(s) will be distributed and who pays for postage.

Here's where it gets tricky.
You live in Malaysia, correct?
You have to verify if it's legal for you to ship seeds internationally, every country has different laws.
You can call for winners to send you an SASE or you can mail the seeds and use Paypal to collect postage/envelope costs.
If you choose SASE, winners will need to find a Malaysian postage stamp or a Global Forever Stamp for the return envelope.

Good luck with your giveaway.
I always enjoy seeing members give back or pay forward the community.

Good growing,
Mike
17 yaars?! What kind of plant?

Sent from my SM-G935V
By hayproz13579
Okay i will make a lucky draw and the winner should send me their address to me then i will post the seeds to them. Does it sound right?
By Hungry Plants
Yes if you want to pay for postage. If not you can give them your address and they put an envelope in it with there address on it and stamps. So all you have to do is put the pack of seed in it and send it back.

hope this helps
Hungry Plants liked this

For $7 I'd have to pick one of those up myself!

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!