FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By twigs
I found this guy advertising on CPUKForums. Looks like he has quite a few typical and one Hummers Giant for sale on his personal website http://www.thecephalotus.info/html/for_ ... gular.html

He is selling the typicals for $39 shipped - while not really cheap,it's not a bad price for the size of some of his plants (all have adult pitchers, one of them is 2 plants in 1 pot)

Please note, I have never dealt with the guy before, and he doesn't have any reputation on CPUK (he has 6 posts), but I know Ceph's can be hard to find, so I figured I would post this here.
By Aging_Bourbon
dionaea muscipula wrote:nice i have bin looking 4 ceph my whole live!!! if i get enough money i will buy it and if i do get one i will post pics :D
Haha Omar.. got the Swine Flu of Cephs but i don't think you can get that one man since he's in the UK.

Allen,
By dionaea muscipula
allenc666 wrote:
dionaea muscipula wrote:nice i have bin looking 4 ceph my whole live!!! if i get enough money i will buy it and if i do get one i will post pics :D
Haha Omar.. got the Swine Flu of Cephs but i don't think you can get that one man since he's in the UK.

Allen,
no he is not i read that he only ships to the U.S.A. dude look read this http://www.thecephalotus.info/html/how_to_purchase.html
Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

This was the shipment that arrived while I was the[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!