FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By BrandonH
lol i would but they only get flytraps in about once a year seems like! They always have new shipments of cacti and succulents. I have yet to see any sundews , nepethes or Sarracenia in walmart or home depot. we don't have a lowes!
By VenusFlyTrapLover
BrandonH wrote:lol i would but they only get flytraps in about once a year seems like! They always have new shipments of cacti and succulents. I have yet to see any sundews , nepethes or Sarracenia in walmart or home depot. we don't have a lowes!
Lowes is where the Sarracenia and Sundew comes in haha.. Well good luck in your future searches! :)
By BrandonH
VenusFlyTrapLover wrote:
BrandonH wrote:lol i would but they only get flytraps in about once a year seems like! They always have new shipments of cacti and succulents. I have yet to see any sundews , nepethes or Sarracenia in walmart or home depot. we don't have a lowes!
Lowes is where the Sarracenia and Sundew comes in haha.. Well good luck in your future searches! :)

Ha of course it is lol! Thanks! happy growing i know the flytraps are already enjoying their new home!

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!