FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By deleted user
Carnivorous Plant Venus Fly Trap Kit! All you need to start growing your first Venus Fly Trap.

This pack includes:
A soil bag for the pots
3 White pots
Sachet of seeds

Venus Fly Trap's lure there prey by smelling like sweet nectar. Once the prey lands onto the trap, they start to eat the nectar. As they move around the trap, the tiny hairs are triggered, starting a 20 second timer. If another hair is touched within that timeframe, the trap closes quickly and then the plant excretes an enzyme which dissolved the insect into food, leaving behind only an exo-skeleton of the prey.

The soil is a professionally mixed blend of Peat and Perlite which forms a nutrient poor substrate, suitable for Carnivorous Plants like: Venus Flytraps, Sundews, Nepenthes, Butterworts, Sarracenias etc.

White pots are better than bio pots because they are a lot sturdier and do not break under intense watering. As Venus Fly Trap's like their roots to be cool throughout the day, the white pots reflect heat from the pot and keeps the fly trap healthier.

I will only take payments in PayPal as that is the safest way for me and for you! I will post via Royal Mail 2nd Class for free, dispatching within 1 working day.
Please send me a message or post on here if you'd like to buy. Thanks!
Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!