FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Codyb852
Has anyone else seen this guy? They are claiming 7cm traps. It's being sold on Araflora, an exotic plant dealer located in Europe I think, and is named Hulk. Looks like you can pre order but as of now not available. The picture looks impressive
Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (144.27 KiB) Viewed 3061 times
By VigorousFlyTrap
Well well well (ಠ⌣ಠ)
Could this be a battle of giants?
B52 vs DCXL vs the new Hulk?
We'll have to wait and see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
By Codyb852
Here is the description.
Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (166.54 KiB) Viewed 3041 times
By Codyb852
I'm with you Matt. I've never seen a two inch trap that so many people claim. Not that there's not but I have never seen one in person. My B52's never come close to that. With that being said, this does look like a great giant and a possible competitor for largest traps. Who knows.. Put your name on that waiting list Matt!
By bvalente
This would be very interesting to see in person, I would love to see a ruler up against it. The biggest traps I have personally grown are almost 2 inches (1.75 inches) on my Low Giant VFT, I think I have pictures of it on here somewhere.

Anyway though, I would love to see actual testing if possible on it. I hope the seller has some morals and doesn't sell a typical with normal traps saying "well it grew big for us, sorry..." kind of thing. My concerns are also with the 1-2 year wait time yet they're already taking pre-orders? A little suspicious to me but I hope I am wrong because I would love to see.
By pieguy452
Interesting, but I also have my doubts. 7cm would be a colossal trap, and if true "hulk" would indeed be worthy of the title "worlds largest flytrap".
By katya_dog1
7 cm is nuts.... Nearly three inches. That would definitely be a fantastic plant if it's true.

I'd like to see a measurement with a clear ruler as well.
katya_dog1 liked this
By Trapped
Couldn't find it on their site now. That "Green snow" looks wild. Like they painted it. Maybe they did. Amsterdam. The flower masters of the world. I think they've got some kind of freaky juice they're giving them. I lived over there for 10 years. Every year the street flower vendors would come up with things that looked like a cactus mixed with a tulip. Or weirder. But God, all the hoops you have to jump through to order from Europe. But i dunno about seeds. Do you have to go through all that permit jazz for seeds? Anybody get seeds from like BCP?

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!