FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By stitz25b
Hi there

I had an idea for a feature for the forums after using another forum linked here http://forums.backpack.tf/
As you can see, on the right there is a "status" feature where users can ask quick questions or generally post how they are among other things.
I feel this could be good for the forums as it can allow users to get quick answers and so the forums doesn't get clogged up with useless threads or threads we have seen time and time before.
Using the backpack.tf forums as linked above, i use the status updates often to ask about small queries like in-game item worth or asking questions about the game.
I wanted to ask about the shipping of drosera burmannii and i feel that making a whole new thread for a simple "yes or no" question is unnecessary.

I'm keen to listen to feedback about what you think about this idea

Thanks,
Stitzy
stitz25b liked this
By Anymal911
This is actually a great idea! I have one objection though. The app Tapatalk, which allows mobile access, would have to change its whole infrastructure in order to support this feature. It'd be great if this happened, but Tapatalk also supports hundreds of more forums, most of them being many times bigger the FTC Forums... I am totally for the idea, but I'm trying to be realistic. Matt, if there is any way to make this possible, I say go for it!
Anymal911 liked this
Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Completely agree on the Lowe’s BetterGrow vs[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!