FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Daniel_G
Can't believe I haven't seen this topic until now. Really looking forward to this :D
If you'll have me I'll happily do some writing. Got qualifications in horticulture and a bit of experience with carnivorous plants too :P (Could do a column if you like ;) )
By roarke
Because we want and maybe all the rest of flytrapcare want, to be the first or among the first to be at a more stand alone aproach, thus being more into uniqueness and more online opened to a broader people.. ICPS will or understands already !
By roarke
Lynxears wrote:I would love to work on storys,and gathering them.This is really the best idea I've heard of yet!

Please respond to this Roarke!
Ok, if most of us don't want words like editor in chief, duty editor etc., we can do it like this :

Honorary director - Matt and Leah
Magazine cover (The one who makes the cover, but they can be many)
Writers (Many)
Editors (A few that know best english language and are voted

I myself cannot be put in "Idea by", only in "Writers". "Idea by" doesen't exists. I will make a pool for "Magazine cover" and "Editors".
Code: Select all
http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/our-flytrapcare-c-p-online-magazine-pools-t25532.html
Matt and Leah, being that, Matt at least, is busy, can you be "Honorary director" ? You, , can write, but not always if you want, a editorial on the first page of the magazine.
Code: Select all
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Editorial
By roarke
No, it is not necro. All people who want to participate, gather your photos, make some articles or stories about CP, don't copy others. They can give me a message, that may i do a list (writers, editors etc.). I had some people in the forum who paint very well an two who have people in the writing buysness in theyr family. Message me.
Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Thanks everybody for all your advices and giving m[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I have found neps to be slow, especially when they[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!