FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Got a carnivorous plant and you don't know what it is? Ask here!

Moderator: Matt

By nimbulan
It's unlikely that anyone can provide a positive identification since many plants sold at stores are random crosses. Someone more familiar than me with sarracenia species could probably give some educated guesses though. Definitely a very healthy looking plant for a Home Depot find.
By SFLguy
Your plants seen to be complex hybrid, you won't really be able to get a positive ID on them, however, I can say that there's definitely a bit of Leucophylla in there
By SFLguy
TS 1989 wrote:I'm guessing, Sarracenia "Judith Hindle".
Nah his plant has been in a decent amount of sunlight for a while, it would have colored up much more
By CPCaliLivin
Thanks guys. I kind of think it's a judith hindle. I've read that they are slightly greener when they are young. Also this plant has been in the sun for around a week. I think I may post pictures later as it grows bigger, just to see if you guys can identify it
By steve booth
It's a random leuco complex hybrid, who knows what genes are in there, could be a 'Judith Hindle' (i doubt it) but if you are not sure which you obviously aren't, label it as a hybrid.

Cheers
Steve
By bigpurp57
What part of California do you live in, here in Southern Cali I can't find an HD that sells eaters only Lowe's sell them here (Los Angeles) I would really like to see what HD has as far as plants.
By CPCaliLivin
I live in the inland empire county. I find that wherever hd I go too , they always have something. You should try calling the store before going.

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!