FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Drone232
I now officially have a green carnivorous thumb. My Drosera Indica has produced seeds! I noticed today that some of the seed pods had opened and I have removed four former flowers and collected many seeds. There are around 50ish seeds and I will give a minimum of ten to people that send envelopes. Personal message me and send a self addressed envelope and I will send back seeds. The seeds are free, but if you include something in the envelope your sending me (such as your own excess seeds) then you will get extra seeds. I have a limited supply, but my plant has dozens more flowers and is always producing more. I will post picture of mother plant soon.
Attachments:
Its the big one
Its the big one
20141013_180809_resized.jpg (43.66 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
By Drone232
I opened another flower pod today and OH MY GOSH at the amount of seeds contained within that little thing. 30-50 it seems in each flower. About 15 flowers per stalk. My sundew is on its 5th stalk. I don't think I'll have a shortage of seeds anytime soon so come and send me s.a.s.e
By katya_dog1
I'm glad you are getting so many seeds! Looks like a very healthy plant.
By Drone232
While removing seeds from their container to mail to another user, I accidentally knocked a bunch of seeds out into the carpet. They are gone forever. However, my Drosera Indica is still producing many seeds and two other Drosera indica have begun flowering so message me for free seeds or trade seeds with. I prefer seed trades, but if you want free I will send free.
By David F
Sorry Drone, I've lost plenty of seeds that way, indica seed tends to roll and fly all over the place.

Good luck!
Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Is This What To Look For?

Update: Just a couple pics of the end (beginning[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Without pics of the location of the trigger hairs […]

Hello all 👋 as post says looking to procure a Regi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!