FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Dionae
Im selling these really cheap. Im just having space issues and figured this would be a good way to help me and someone else out. Order 4 or more plants and i'll throw in a freebie or 2 ;) .

Small sarrs under a year old(not dormant)-random plants $1 a piece. My choice but the bigger plants go out 1st. Theres unknown hybrids, danas delight x alata purple tube, (Leah Wilkerson x rosea) x Leah Wilkerson, Black Widow x Esme Cowlard, Leuco OP, Red Sumatra OP, Red Viper OP, Purp hybrid "Mohawk" OP, leuco pink lip x flava atropurpurea, Phil Faulisi clone x Reptilian Rose, leuco x flava rubricorpora, lots of flavas and a lot of other stuff. I'll send different hybrids/varieties if you order multiples.

Small rhizome sale(dormant/going dormant)- random plants of my choice $3 a piece(20 available). These are tagless/lost tag plants that were growing in 4 inch pots. They could be hybrids, species or cultivars.

Med rhizome-same as the small but I have tags for a couple. All of theses have 2 growth points. $6 a piece, my choice(8 available).

Flava atropurpurea x flava ornata(looks like an ornata with thin red veins). $5 for a med div(3 available), $3.50 for a small div(1 available) and $2 for an extra small(3 available).

Med div

xtra small

S purpurea, mostly green-large div $7.

leucophylla x alata night-small div $6

small

S. Excellens-small div $5(1 available)

Amorphophallus tubers(a mix of bulbifer and konjac...they were all growing in the same pot so you will get either or)

Large tuber-$15(1 available)

I'll give over wintering instructions with these. Its easy though...think potatoes. Cool, dry and dark place until spring.

Medium tubers-$10(2 available)

Med/small tubers-$8(2 available)

seeds($5 for 25+)-

S. flava atropurpurea x flava ornata*sold out*
S. (Evendine x flava) x Lynda Butt*sold out*
S. Lynda Butt x (Moorei x flava atropurpurea)
S. (Moorei x atropurpurea) x (atropurpurea x ornata)*sold out*
S. (alata black x flava red tube) x (Evendine x flava)

Shipping will depend on what you order but I will be using flat rate priority boxes in most cases. Some of the bigger plants may need bigger boxes. I accept Paypal and cash. TThanks!
Last edited by Dionae on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Dionae, Dionae, Dionae liked this
By katya_dog1
Oh, man dionae. I do not know where to look first, but I think I would like five seedlings for starters. How much is shipping?
By katya_dog1
Oops, sorry, I did not see the paypal only. Oh, well.
By Dematerialize
Dionae wrote:Im selling these really cheap. Im just having space issues and figured this would be a good way to help me and someone else out. Order 4 or more plants and i'll throw in a freebie or 2 ;) .

Small sarrs under a year old(not dormant)-random plants $1 a piece. My choice but the bigger plants go out 1st. Theres unknown hybrids, danas delight x alata purple tube, (Leah Wilkerson x rosea) x Leah Wilkerson, Black Widow x Esme Cowlard, Leuco OP, Red Sumatra OP, Red Viper OP, Purp hybrid "Mohawk" OP, leuco pink lip x flava atropurpurea, Phil Faulisi clone x Reptilian Rose, leuco x flava rubricorpora, lots of flavas and a lot of other stuff. I'll send different hybrids/varieties if you order multiples.

Shipping will depend on what you order but I will be using flat rate priority boxes in most cases. Some of the bigger plants may need bigger boxes. I only accept Paypal! No exceptions! Thanks.
Hello! I was wondering how much it'd be total for a couple of the $1 Sarr seedlings with shipping to Augusta Georgia 30909? Thanks in advance!

-Alex
By Eric
Great prices, Eric! If it weren't so late in the season I'd be buying a bunch of these off of you. :D
Eric liked this
By Goodkoalie
Eric wrote:Great prices, Eric! If it weren't so late in the season I'd be buying a bunch of these off of you. :D
It is actually best to be buying these know. It is best time to divide them and to ship/ receive them :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Goodkoalie liked this
By Eric
Out of peat moss. Lol. And I'm also little hesitant to buy them since we're expecting snow pretty soon and I'm still rather inexperienced in this growing zone. (The horror!)
Eric liked this
By katya_dog1
You did that just to tempt me, didn't you! Pm'd. :D
katya_dog1 liked this
By FSThunderboltfan1000
I recived my plants yesterday and I think that this is the deal of the year. Great plants at great prices. I ordered two seedlings and the sarracenia marshal and I am verry pleased with them.
Attachments:
1415932178491.jpg
1415932178491.jpg (415.2 KiB) Viewed 6735 times

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!