FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Drone232
I started my collection in march of 2014 with a flytrap from lowes that split in two upon being repotted.
Attachments:
Here is Primoris, the first and forbere. She is the eldest sundew and is far ahead of the others considering she already has three carnivorous leaves, which is odd considering I found her several days  after I noticed the others germinating.
Here is Primoris, the first and forbere. She is the eldest sundew and is far ahead of the others considering she already has three carnivorous leaves, which is odd considering I found her several days after I noticed the others germinating.
20140712_170403_resized.jpg (289.5 KiB) Viewed 843 times
It is difficult to see, but there are small sundew seedlings from seed I bought on ebay. They are small but wonderfully numerous
It is difficult to see, but there are small sundew seedlings from seed I bought on ebay. They are small but wonderfully numerous
20140712_170341_resized.jpg (443.22 KiB) Viewed 843 times
This half died down two the root after repotting and was initailly smaller than its twin, but has since grown much larger. It is dionae minor after its original size.
This half died down two the root after repotting and was initailly smaller than its twin, but has since grown much larger. It is dionae minor after its original size.
20140712_170311_resized-1.jpg (258.88 KiB) Viewed 843 times
This guy was just a sliver and the larger of two halves and was thus named dionae major
This guy was just a sliver and the larger of two halves and was thus named dionae major
20140712_170258_resized.jpg (292.99 KiB) Viewed 843 times
My sundew isn’t eating!

Hi guys here are my baby sundews now! Please like![…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!