FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By markus13
I'm pretty sure they do send an order comfirmation to your email, but you won't get a tracking number for seeds. Plants are sent with a tracking number due to them being sent by priority mail, but seeds get sent by regular first class mail and you don't get a tracking number with that.
By flyin-lowe
I ordered last week and got an email, however if i remember correctly I did not get an email until the item shipped (I could be wrong on that). I also remember reading that depending on what you ordered it might not ship immediately. In order to avoid plants sitting in a post office over a weekend. Not sure if that is what is going on or not but it could be.
By Matt
M.C. ordered seeds, so his order wouldn't be held for any reason and doesn't have tracking (as markus mentioned). Emails are sent at the time of purchase and when the order is packed for shipping. I'm not sure why any emails would not have been received, but no one else has mentioned any issues about not receiving emails.
By ontariotraps
Ya no it's not there iv checked my junk folder over n over cause I remember reading u should get a confirmation email ?? Maybe ?? I don't know cause my order status says shipped ! But ya no for some reason I haven't got a confirmation email, I hope my order is ok !

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!