Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
By davidbondy17
Got an aquarium to put some of my new nepenthes in

By davidbondy17
To much overgr9wth tell me if I should cut them backImage

By davidbondy17
I got some heliamphora and cephalotus the other day. I might get a cage for the heliamphora (tatei x folliculata), to give it enough sunlight. I also here that heliamphora (the genus all together) need cool roots. Any suggestions?ImageImage

By davidbondy17
Cut off overgrowth in temperate tankImage

By blucksy
Nice terrarium mate. You need to cut off all that overgrowth. Heliamphora need more sun then cephalotus so you may want to work on getting that heliamphora in the cephalotus zone.
By davidbondy17
ImageImageImage
New nepenthes and first heliamphora and cephalotus species!

By davidbondy17
davidbondy17 wrote:Cut off overgrowth in temperate tankImage

New arrangements. Same plants but I've been nursing a couple cephalotus and heliamphora back into good health. I've put all my TC lab equipment in a bin for now, and I'm doing a great job at sterilizing the media periodically until my agar comes (no bacterial growth so far). Also I'm moving my heliamphora with my Butterworts and my cephalotus with my sarracenia to prepare for winter. However during that period I'm also gonna put my Butterworth with my other temperate plants, and I may have to relocate my nepenthes as the temperature drop to accommodate the plants which are going dormant.ImageImageImage

By davidbondy17
Moved all my temperate and some semi temperate species into a large plastic bin on the bottom of my desk. It stays at a constant 70 degree there. I got grow lights for my nepenthes and since my AC needs to b cleaned I moved the entire terrarium next to my windowsill. There it gets highs of 80 and lows of mid 50s at night. Got an adult ventrata and moved it into a copper hanging pot in my living room. The pot gets a little hot and i might be transplanting my ventrata into a plastic clear orchid pot, and hang it on one of my windows. I keep my helis wth my nepenthes, and I recently acquired a nepenthes mira x boschiana. Im getting a nepenthes shipment this week. Im getting a nepenthes reindtwartiana, chiana, sanguinea, a nepenthes fusca, a another nepenthes for a friend (its a surprise). As for my existing nepenthes I have five: Nepenthes x Ventrata, Nepenthes Densiflora x Robcantleyi, Nepenthes Maxima x Fusca, Nepenthes Maxima, and the Nepenthes Mira X Boschiana I mentioned. I grow all of them in highland conditions aside from the ventrata. Im thinking that after i get in this shipment I might by some Nepenthes and Heliamphora from Wistuba, along with some equipment. Im also considering getting into lowland species. Any tips for beginners? Temperature control? Humidity? Lights? Growing from seed? ImageImageImage

After sealing the wood, I would line the top pa[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

worm in substrate?

Found this in with my seedlings.. is it a worm?

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!