FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By DavDef
katya_dog1 wrote:I would probably make a small one. I am going to make one for the winter because last winter they froze... Luckily, those were Flytrapstore plants (bought them around this time last year) and they survived! So I will not make that mistake this year.
that's great ! you instantly recognize good quality plants after a winter period hehe :)
yea I made myself a little greenhouse with glass panels, rough measurements are: L x W x H : 3m x 4m x 2m.

most growers tend to get there vft's inside, but I leave'em outside in the greenhouse. I do however 'install' Styrofoam plates around my flytraps to insulate them a bit more if it tends to freeze
a bit hard. and it does the job great ^.^
By MrsMuscipula
DavDef wrote:
MrsMuscipula wrote:Awesome looking flytraps! Can I ask where you got Werewolf from? I must have a clone! :D
Thanks MrsMuscipula ! off course you can, I do have to say I'm not from the USA but from Belgium.
It was a painus in the anus to get some FTS flytraps out here. the Werewolf I got from a grower in France. If u like I can send you his credentials.
Awww, I was just in Belgium at the beginning of the month! Next time I come out, we should meet up. :P
By DavDef
MrsMuscipula wrote:
DavDef wrote:
MrsMuscipula wrote:Awesome looking flytraps! Can I ask where you got Werewolf from? I must have a clone! :D
Thanks MrsMuscipula ! off course you can, I do have to say I'm not from the USA but from Belgium.
It was a painus in the anus to get some FTS flytraps out here. the Werewolf I got from a grower in France. If u like I can send you his credentials.
Awww, I was just in Belgium at the beginning of the month! Next time I come out, we should meet up. :P
Yea mate I would like that :P just PM me when you do!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC Sensation Z710e met Tapatalk
By DavDef
KissMegan wrote:Great flytraps!!! They look so happy :)
Aah thanks mate ! :p keeping them just 1,5y now :D

Send from my Oneplus One using Tapatalk
By DavDef
Kevonicus wrote:That werewolf is just too cool. Wish there was one in the states I could get a clone from :(
Yea it is ^.^ I love those claws on the traps ! doesn't Matt sell them ?

looks ok but i wanted to pass on what i am doing. […]

I've acquired some Avid and wanted some advice on […]

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!