FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss Sarracenia, Heliamphora, Darlingtonia, Cephalotus plant care here

Moderator: Matt

By Dewy the Sundew
Hi everyone, I have a psittacina from a few months ago and it is doing really well that i traded off some of the divisions. But recently i had to move it away, now it is not really directly under my LED strip light but it is facing it, will this affect anything? I also have gotten a sarr alabamensis hybrid, seems to be x pupurea based on its lid and leaf structure from my friend. I don't feel good about putting it outside so i put it directly under a 32 watts LED strip light as with all my other plants, along with my heliamphoras. The sarracenia and heliamphora always have some water in the tray after i top water the heliamphora. My small nepentheses such as red amp, truncata, dyeriana and now lowii x campanulata are growing really well in the same light. So this should work for sarrs right? On water wise, psittacina gets a tray full of water every time while the hybrid gets the water from the heliamphora which the tray has everytime. Any help is greatly appreciated! I am really interested in growing sarrs as they are kind of the only plants i don't grow well except for the psittacina. Thanks!

Sent from my LG-H650 using Tapatalk

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!