FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post suggestions or comments related to the FlytrapStore.com here

Moderator: Matt

By ps3isawesome
Got this plant back in March and although it is entering dormancy you can see how fast this plant grew over the last several of months.

Can't wait to see what it'll look like next year! Thanks Matt for providing us amazing plants!

By katya_dog1
What color and size over just one year! Might have to pick me up one of those, normally most giant flytraps don't interest me because I can't seem to get colorful traps, but that one looks like it might be an exception.

Excellent job!
By ps3isawesome
This plant kept dividing non-stop and I had to repot it a month ago. It's waking up nicely and putting out a flower stalk which I'll clip and turn into another plant.

By ps3isawesome
Matt, thank you so much for bringing this plant to us. When I saw the picture i just thought man I gotta have one. I am super impressed at how vigorous it is.

bijillon check out this post for more info http://www.flytrapcare.com/propagation- ... -fly-traps

Holly don't kid yourself. Our grow list just never freaking ends! I finally had to make a conscious decision to stop buying plants because I would run out of space and the quality of my care would go down. Otherwise I have very little self control and would wanna "gotta catch em all".
ps3isawesome liked this
By Greenthumbs Garden
man that looks like a beautiful beast. So this is Towering Giant? man I want one
By TS 1989
ps3isawesome wrote:CHECK OUT THIS MONTER!!!

4 months after the last picture.

WOW! That looks amazing!
TS 1989 liked this
By boarderlib
ps3isawesome wrote:
Holly don't kid yourself. Our grow list just never freaking ends! I finally had to make a conscious decision to stop buying plants because I would run out of space and the quality of my care would go down. Otherwise I have very little self control and would wanna "gotta catch em all".
You may have little self control, but it's more than me. I can't seem to help myself. I think I'll try looking at in the way you do, maybe that'll keep the card in my wallet.

Great growing! That thing looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!