FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By gkjr
I Have been wanting to get in to pings lately, so am looking for a Mexican Pinguicula leaf pulling, depends on price I may have to wait until next week to purchase, I just wanted to give plenty of time for offers, Or maybe I can trade a D. Adelea for a whole plant if anyone is interested pm with offers.

Thanks
Glen
By tannerm
Snag one from cascade carnivores? They have a few good ones in stock right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By gkjr
tannerm wrote:Snag one from cascade carnivores? They have a few good ones in stock right now

i was going to look into a nursery if there is no offers, I personally like buying from growers first, and plus i figured a leaf pulling would be cheaper, trying to stay to a budget.
By tannerm
gkjr wrote:
tannerm wrote:Snag one from cascade carnivores? They have a few good ones in stock right now

i was going to look into a nursery if there is no offers, I personally like buying from growers first, and plus i figured a leaf pulling would be cheaper, trying to stay to a budget.
I just got a cyclosecta today for $18, not bad imo

By Benurmanii
gkjr wrote:I Have been wanting to get in to pings lately, so am looking for a Mexican Pinguicula leaf pulling, depends on price I may have to wait until next week to purchase, I just wanted to give plenty of time for offers, Or maybe I can trade a D. Adelea for a whole plant if anyone is interested pm with offers.

Thanks
Glen
I have a couple of Mexican pings I could take pullings of, I also have some small plants of P. kondoi available. Check out my growlist and let me know if anything seems particularly interesting.
By tannerm
Benurmanii wrote:
gkjr wrote:I Have been wanting to get in to pings lately, so am looking for a Mexican Pinguicula leaf pulling, depends on price I may have to wait until next week to purchase, I just wanted to give plenty of time for offers, Or maybe I can trade a D. Adelea for a whole plant if anyone is interested pm with offers.

Thanks
Glen
I have a couple of Mexican pings I could take pullings of, I also have some small plants of P. kondoi available. Check out my growlist and let me know if anything seems particularly interesting.
I can't view your list on mobile, do you have esseriana

By gkjr
Benurmanii wrote:

Thanks
Glen

pm sent
alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! […]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!!

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!