By HeliamphoraWalnut
Went from pure green to red "teeth" and reddish pitchers
Before
image.jpg
image.jpg (422.75 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
After
image.jpg
image.jpg (517.1 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
All my plants seem to like the light, they are all turning red, the drosera have put up more dew, and even the neps seem to like it. But my largest Heli got burned and doesn't seem to like it. All my other plants, including or helis, are fine. Huh. :?:
By tannerm
HeliamphoraWalnut wrote:Oops, lol, here
image.jpg
image.jpg
Sweet they'll get very red, very quick (speaking from experience). Your other plants will redden up too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Nauz
HeliamphoraWalnut wrote:Went from pure green to red "teeth" and reddish pitchers
Before
image.jpg
After
image.jpg
All my plants seem to like the light, they are all turning red, the drosera have put up more dew, and even the neps seem to like it. But my largest Heli got burned and doesn't seem to like it. All my other plants, including or helis, are fine. Huh. :?:
If your LED has UV in it then yes it can burn plants. That's why I avoid LED's that are listed with UV and IR. Not saying UV is bad for them just not sure what's a good wave and strength. I stay away from IR because you'll need special grow glasses when taking care of your plants or installing different lights you can switch between.
By Nancy
That's odd-I just recently replaced my T5ho fixtures that I had over my Heli's with the Marshydro LED and so far none have had any adverse reactions to the stronger lights. If anything, they're responding with repeated flowering, larger nectar spoons and much deeper color.
What/which Heli of yours was burnt?
Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You might want to try searching for online plant s[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!