FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By bvalente
I have been a member here for a long time and although I don't post as much as I used to, I am still checking this daily seeing how people are doing. I've been thinking and wanted to make this announcement/suggestion:

Matt and Leah clearly devote a lot of time and effort into these plants they have for sale. I know many people who buy off of FTS (myself included that is all I buy from) and can vouch for the quality of plants they deliver. I have read numerous reviews from other vendors and fall subpar. The time and effort it takes to grow each plant, make sure it is healthy, grow from TC or pulling or division, endure the long growth process, package it up, and send the "child" off to the new owner...their craftsmanship speaks volumes. There isn't another vendor who can do the same on the same magnitude growing thousands of plants.

They haven't asked me to do this, nor have they ever asked for anything, but I would like people to take the 3min it takes, if you bought a plant from FTS to write a review. That way it helps Matt and Leah with their company and helps them get the recognition they deserve.

Thank you.
bvalente, bvalente, bvalente liked this
By Smooter80
I'll try to write an official review soon but I love FTS!!! Leah and Matt by far have the best quality plants from anyone I've ordered from. Not only is the plant quality, media and size great, their packing of the plants is outstanding. If you haven't ordered from FTS yet, now is a great time with so much in stock. I don't know of anyone in the US that even comes close to the number of available VFTs.
Smooter80 liked this
Basal shoots cutting questions

Took 5 basal shoots off the mother that were rootl[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

the media looks like peat? Did you add water and f[…]

Seeds received. Thanks Chef and donors!

Counting to infinity.

Beautiful - nice to see your signs of spring!!

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!