FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By thatonechick371
Oooookay, so i have been interested in carvivorous plants for years. Ive done a lot of research leading up to buying my first VFT about 2 weeks ago. So far, so good, I've got a lot of helpful information from this forum. I am 30 years old, married with 3 kids and i live in Northern California. We recently relocated from Las Vegas (god i hated it there!!). Now we are getting ready to move one more time about 100 miles north of where we are now. I also have 2 Cephalotus Follicularis. They are about 1 year old and are cute as heck! The tiny little pitchers, awwww <3 lol Oh, and i got some VFT seeds off ebay (yeah yeah, i know) so we shall see how that goes. After we move, i plan to add to the already rapidly growing collection of plants I have lol. I also really enjoy gardening in general. I love growing fruits and veggies, and have a nice little container garden in the backyard :) I guess thats about it!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
By Shadowtski
Welcome to the forum.
You'll meet a lot of nice people here and find answers for your questions and questions for your answers.

We have a community seedbank where members can get CP seed for no more cost than two stamps. The longer you're a member, the more seed you'll have access to.

Matt who runs this forum also has an online CP store at WWW.flytrapcare.com.

Good growing,
Mike
Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

Question Pest Control

Most growers opt for natural or organic pest contr[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!