FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about how to grow and care for Venus Flytraps

Moderator: Matt

By uusa2000
lilpat575 wrote:how do i store the rest that i ain't using ?
Send it to me.lol

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
By phil1984
I've still got mine and alive. In a little sip lock bag in my wash house next to window in shade so still getting a little light. I've been opening mine every 2 days to let some fresh air in, and giving a little spray of rainwater for humidity. And it's staying alive well, and I've had it for over a week now

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
By boarderlib
I would sow it like erik suggested. Let it multiple itself, before long you'll have all you could use plus some.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
By lilpat575
i tried the container i didn't have wrap to wrap them but i sprayed them and closed the lid i made some holes on the sides of the container but they look like they are starting too turn white must not be humid enough for the moss some that stayed left in the bag stayed more green tho
By phil1984
lilpat575 wrote:i tried the container i didn't have wrap to wrap them but i sprayed them and closed the lid i made some holes on the sides of the container but they look like they are starting too turn white must not be humid enough for the moss some that stayed left in the bag stayed more green tho
I've just sowed most of rest of mine into a tray om peat moss. The same stuff I've had since done my first tub, and still got a little left in the bag, and it's still alive and growing in bag lots of heads. Going to leave that stuff in the bag as an experiment and see if it outgrows the bag lol.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! Looking for D. anglica plants for […]

Is This What To Look For?

Correct.

https://i.imgur.com/iSo5l71.jpeg https://i.imgu[…]

Unknown pest?

Those little bugs sound like they could be springt[…]

Thoughts on Predatory Plants

i have a 10 or so neps. i got from them, always he[…]

Anyone had experience with these cultivars? Venus[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

Let me put a couple things together and I will pos[…]

So I thought I would enter my 3 sticky guys that I[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!