FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Got a carnivorous plant and you don't know what it is? Ask here!

Moderator: Matt

By jht-union
I have 5 packets of drosera intermedia cuba seeds each packet with about 50 seeds or more. I am also selling 4 packets of Drosera intermedia seeds each for $1.50 for those who don't want to play, and want the seeds right away, or for those who didn't got the chance to win any of the 5 packets. :D

This is a USA guess the plant contest only :oops: , i don't know well how this works with sending seeds international, shipping and all that. And really i can't pay for shipping, all my money is going into TC or more CP's! So i'm really sorry for not been able to send seeds international(for this time ;) ). :(

Point of the contest:

Guess a picture of a CP, if you get the name right, you get a free packet of drosera intermedia cuba seeds! :)
Out of the 5 guess the plant, 1 will be a question such as where are VFT's found naturally....etc.

I will post a pic first, after that person wins the first packet of seeds, i will post another pic the next day.

I will make sure to make this as hard as possible as i can, just to make it more exciting! ;)

Any suggestions would be much appreaciated! :)

Rules:
1) you can only submit one answer every 3 hours
2) you can write anything when posting, but, if you give more than 2 answers, i will only take the first answer i see.
3) Make sure to post pics when they germinate, and keep me updated! ;)
4)If you win, you can't participate again.
5) Enjoy! :)
Last edited by jht-union on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
By Daniel_G
Nepenths Glabrata?
:lol: i'm another glory guesser!
Last edited by Daniel_G on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By David F
I will be wrong, so I won't even try, because I don't have experience classifying plants.

But I might hit up you up on buying it, the intermedia Cuba, is that a tropical, or a temperate? (I know there are different Variations) My guess would be tropical.
By jht-union
David F wrote:I will be wrong, so I won't even try, because I don't have experience classifying plants.

But I might hit up you up on buying it, the intermedia Cuba, is that a tropical, or a temperate? (I know there are different Variations) My guess would be tropical
The Intermedia cuba is a subtropical CP. Hit me up with a PM if interested! :)
By jht-union
Shimizoki wrote:Its been 6 hours, I think I can vote again...

Nepenthes macfarlanei
Is not nepenthes macfarlanei. :(

I will make this a every 3 hour posting to allow more guessing, i will also add one more thing to the contest.

I can vouch for this statement. Trader Joe's had a[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I got you. Order received. Your order number is 1[…]

I think I could achieve something similar wi[…]

Not what you would expect...

There are no mounds of moss in the picture. There[…]

Damn, I think one of the sundews rotted away. No i[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!