FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Places to buy Venus Flytraps and other carnivorous plants.

Moderator: Matt

By Chipi3s
I just want to negate "some" of the accusations you made in your most recent post because some of those are invalid and have no basis such as the phone call.

I only called once and it should have been labeled San Diego with my number and there was no response. I don't make several calls and hang up as that is completely pointless. So you can't say that was me. To be honest any person in the world could have called you and it's pretty arrogant to randomly assume it was me as I have never called you in my life up until this one phone call I made from a unrestricted number.

Arrogant-having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own "importance" or abilities.

As for menacing you. I have not threatened you in any way. I'm actually publicly and privately trying to apologize to you for which you accepted according to your statement and I appreciate that.Ill stop you in your tracks before you quote this and start a huge list of inappropriate actions I did.
Yes I did some childish things,I was upset at you and that is no excuse. Once again I apologize for being what you could call a Jerk.

I don't understand what you mean by it's not within your power physically to delete this thead? A moderator or Admin could, all you have to do is ask them since several are actively following this thread.
At the bare minimal you could at least remove my EBay username.

By morals and the kind of person one is I said that in responce to the lack of your response. All my private messages were very polite and none aggressive. So I did expect some sort of response.
Once again I do apologize for everything I've done.

I did some thinking, I'm not trying to convince you to delete the thread at this point(I would prefer it) But instead I rather make the point to everyone that I messed up and I want to atone for what I did..What we BOTH did. No one is perfect. People make mistakes unfortunately.
I know you like quotes you put a few in this thread as well as banner.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that"
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forgiving doesn't mean just say I forgive you and move on. If you get what I'm saying.
You did something wrong and I thought about it and instantly forgave you and removed all evidence of that incident ever occurring until I felt I was being attacked.
Anyways I feel like I'm rambling at this point. I hope you understand where I'm coming from and what im trying to tell you.
By Morpheus
Is this seriously still going on? Wow, let's just keep kicking a dead horse...

This is a forum designated for the education and sharing of information of carnivorous plants. NOT a battleground for you two to keep arguing like little kids on a playground. I understand that this is now a matter of pride, however there is a time and a place for this sort of behavior and this is certainly not the place for it. Now grow up and settle this like adults in a private manner. If I wanted to see drama like this I would go back to high school or log onto facebook.
By BrunoL
Morpheus wrote:Is this seriously still going on? Wow, let's just keep kicking a dead horse...

This is a forum designated for the education and sharing of information of carnivorous plants. NOT a battleground for you two to keep arguing like little kids on a playground. I understand that this is now a matter of pride, however there is a time and a place for this sort of behavior and this is certainly not the place for it. Now grow up and settle this like adults in a private manner. If I wanted to see drama like this I would go back to high school or log onto facebook.
Thank you, Morpheus. I agree, I am quite tired of this bickering. 4 months is long enough.
This thread originally was intended to be one of guidance for those who research sellers before purchasing this product. However, it has been obstructed by personal intents, without any sign of professionalism.

I no longer have intent on continuing this thread. If one wants the thread to be edited or deleted, he must go directly to administration, not me, in order that they might determine the best way to handle this thread's existence.
Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

This was the shipment that arrived while I was the[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!