FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By evenwind
Like the title says. Deadline for ordering is June 18th. More info in this thread: http://www.flytrapcare.com/phpBB3/any-g ... 25016.html
evenwind liked this
By SEWinans
Our tentative order has been placed. The website states:

Please send us your order through the e-shop or by e-mail. Remember to include your full contact information and any other necessary details. We fill orders in the order they arrive, therefore please submit your order as soon as possible. Within a week (usually sooner) you will receive confirmation of available plants in your order. Some items are available in very limited quantities thus alternatives should be listed and may be shipped in case a specific item in your order is sold out.

I will update everyone as necessary. I have also sent an email pertaining to any bonus plants that were requested after I placed the order or that I missed. :)
SEWinans liked this
By SEWinans
To everyone who ordered from BCP, I heard back today!! He said we are more than welcome to change around the bonus items.

Please, to anyone who hasn't provided me a list of your preferred bonus items, let me know as soon as you can :)

Also, all of the plants we ordered are available immediately ! As soon as I get the bonus plants corrected we can send our payment and he will ship immediately.

Thanks all
SEWinans, SEWinans, SEWinans liked this
By evenwind
Good news!

PM sent.
Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!