FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Share photos of your Venus Fly Traps here.

Moderator: Matt

By Steve_D
Baby Flytraps from FlytrapStore.com Dionaea muscipula seed, about 6-8 weeks after germination. It's fun to grow these little guys from seed, and the genetic variation begins to be apparent at an early age. I wonder what they'll grow up to be like. :)

Detail of pot of babies--

Steve_D, Steve_D, Steve_D and 4 others liked this
By stitz25b
soooo......many!!!!
audrey 2 is comeing!
By David F
Ha! Very nice. Are you guys going to have any discount offers for the 25 babies like you did last year, cause if so sign me up ! :D
By Steve_D
jht-union wrote:will you keep all of them in there for several years, or is it just temporary?
I'll just let the babies grow in that community pot until they are so large that they are crowding each other fairly much (will probably leave them in that pot for at least the next full growing season), and then I'll separate them and transplant them to give each plant more room and light. :)
By cerise333
You gonna sell them? haha I'd love to get one of those lil babies haha I bet by then I'll have my lil babies grown themselves. =)
By jht-union
cerise333 wrote:You gonna sell them? haha I'd love to get one of those lil babies haha I bet by then I'll have my lil babies grown themselves. =)
http://www.flytrapstore.com sells seeds of vft for a very good price and the seeds are extremely viable and germinate fast if given the rights conditions! :)
By cerise333
jht-union wrote:
cerise333 wrote:You gonna sell them? haha I'd love to get one of those lil babies haha I bet by then I'll have my lil babies grown themselves. =)
http://www.flytrapstore.com sells seeds of vft for a very good price and the seeds are extremely viable and germinate fast if given the rights conditions! :)
hm do you think they sell outside the country? hahaha I don't live in the USA, nor England or anything (still unsure where this forum is from)
Hello, New to the forum

I wish! These are city slicker deer. No hunting […]

Introduction: In today's modern society, individua[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!