FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By spintix
Last season I started as a beginner and bought a ton of plants. I spent around $100 bucks last summer and had more error than I expected. This was due to overwatering, lack of knowledge, and using a hydroponics style vegetable planter that my mom had sitting in the garage. This vegetable grower did not have proper drainage holes and every single one of my 20 some odd variety of different VFTs died due to extreme root rot that you could smell just by hovering over the planter. (I have learned since then) Luckily all of my sundews survived and my sar that are in separate pots. This season I want to try out this hobby again, I put all 4 of my sundews and my 1 sar in a giant minibog that has drainage holes and they are starting to grow back beautifully. I plan on maybe getting a new collection of VFTs in the bog as well as a new start, but that is if I can find a great deal on a bundle package this season. This is where i wanted to ask if anyone out there is having any deals this season on bundles of varied VFTs?
By kevinqwe
:roll: :roll: :? :? you should spend money like that.... hope this season is better
By ModeratelyExcessive
The store here has some of the best prices and quality plants I've seen anywhere online. I don't see any package deals on VFTs yet but right now you can get 2 Sarrs for the price of one.

California Carnivores also sells bundles of plants, though not just VFTs as far as I know.
http://www.californiacarnivores.com/car ... tions.aspx
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , You can send me the info sure, thank[…]

Effects of Fertilizer

Here we have a volunteer who is sharing their flyt[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

This is the best I can offer since I do not grow i[…]

You might want to try searching for online plant s[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

I got this baby in one of HH contests I believe li[…]

You should post one in the photo contest. I would […]

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!