FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By gamerlan
Requesting drosera seeds that are easy to grow. I'm not sure if filiformis is available and easy to grow or not. If not, capensis is more than ok.
By Shadowtski
gamerlan wrote:Requesting drosera seeds that are easy to grow. I'm not sure if filiformis is available and easy to grow or not. If not, capensis is more than ok.
Order received.
Your order number is 0062.
I will PM you shortly with a mailing address for your SASE.

Drosera filiformis is out of stock at the moment. Also it requires stratification for good germination and it requires Winter dormancy.

Drosera capensis is available.

Thank you.

Good growing,
Mike
By Shadowtski
alanmota2004 wrote:First question can you tell me ever y species of seeds you have in stock and second how do i do the SASE THING?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
First question can you tell me ever y species of seeds you have in stock
There is a link to our FlyTrapCare Community Seedbank in my signature. Click on that link. (It says "Check out the FlyTrapCare Community Seedbank")
There is also a link to the seedbank from the main forum menu. Click on the "Useful Links" button. It will open up a dropdown menu. "Seedbank" is the third item down.
These take you to the Seedbank. The current inventory and rules are both found there.
Seed is graded by rarity and ease of cultivation. You've been a forum member over one month so you can order class 0 or class 1 seeds.
Class 2 and 3 are reserved for more experienced members who've been forum members longer. It's all explained in the rules.

and second how do i do the SASE THING?
Get two stamps and two envelopes.
I will PM you my mailing address. (It's my home address so I don't post it publicly.)
Address one envelope to yourself and put a stamp on it. Do not seal it. This is the return envelope.
Put the return envelope inside the second envelope.
Address the second envelope to me. Put a stamp on it and seal it.Mail it.
When it arrives, I open it. I put the seed packet in your return envelope and mail that back to you.
You get seeds, free except for the cost of two stamps.

Any questions?
Feel free to ask.

Good growing,
Mike
Repotting carnivorous plants

I repotted my new young carnivorous plants (see im[…]

Brushes For Pollination

Yep, I use cotton buds too, I find it easier to di[…]

Hey there, welcome to the forums! If you have a[…]

Fishing

I'm in for a few bucks or so of the cultivars. I h[…]

It's all good, just funnin'. SASE received. Order[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

1 year old cape!

Update on the plant in the first post. It has for[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!